Trend Alert............ The Tuxedo Dress Is Taking Over

Kim Kardashian, Gigi Hadid and Sophia Richie have been seen sporting the trend recently. Tuxedo dresses are ruling the celebrity scene. These blazer dresses are both feminine and formal. Now, you can dress like the celebrities you love. Here are six ways to do it.

Lara Tailored Tuxedo Woven Blazer Dress

ASOS Sleeveless Tuxedo Dress

Black Tuxedo Long Dress

Women's Missguided Tuxedo Jacket Dress

Lavish Alice Off The Shoulder Tuxedo Mini Dress

Boutique Taylor Button Through Tuxedo Dress

Want to donate a penny to me? There is no reason to. I just want to see who would donate a penny to me. You can send it to my PayPal at rweber8349@aol.com. Or you can send it through Payza to rw8349@gmail.com. I'll donate whatever I get to a fashion related charity.

Comments

Popular Posts